BIODERMA is a leading French dermo-cosmetic brand aiming to create products that take care of your skin and support it each day, for visible & lasting efficacy. Working alongside healthcare professionals from across the globe, the products are designed to preserve healthy skin and provide tailored responses suited to every disfunction. The brand offers dermatological skincare for all skin types: sensitive, dry, acne, atopic, damaged or baby skin.
Good to know about the brand:
- Over 50 patents registered
- 100% French production
- Prescribed by 44,000 Dermatologists worldwide
- Found in 50,000 Pharmacies worldwide
- Number 3 dermo-cosmetic laboratory in France
Bioderma Sustainability Efforts
- Provide sustainable solutions to socially responsible missions- have humanitarian missions running in Southeast Asia (Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar) alongside dermatologists, pharmacists and humanitarian organisations in order to provide medical aid, IT resources and equipment to local populations. Each mission enables almost 2000 patients to benefit from consultations, prevention measures and donations (medication, glasses, etc.).
- Respect for the environment and land and marine ecosystems
- Commitments to reduce water and energy consumption and carbon footprint during manufacturing and transportation
- Improving the environmental impact of packaging