InStyle Best Beauty Buys 2013: Winner of Best Shampoo for Dry Hair. "This makes hair feel like cashmere," says uber-stylist George Northwood, who's worked with Alexa Chung for the past eight years. "For best results, shampoo twice and, on the second lather, take time to massage it in so that the moisturising ingredients absorb into the hair."
Voted Your Hair Awards 2012 Winner -Best Luxury Shampoo!
"This makes even the driest hair look and feel amazing," says hairstylist Luke Anthony, who uses it on Miranda Kerr. "I always recommend people leave it on for up to a few minutes before rinsing, to allow the conditioning ingredients to penetrate more fully."
Bain Satin 2 gently cleanses and selectively treats the dry areas of your hair.
- A gentle cleansing shampoo for dry, sensitised hair.
- Quenches really thirsty hair.
- Provides optimal nutrition for the hair fibre.
- Restores moisture and shine to dry hair.
- Hair is steeped in softness.
- Protects from the drying-out process.
- Glucose: Provides an energetic boost for the nutrition of the hair fiber.
- Proteins: Restore the nutrition deficiencies, leaving the hair nourished and steeped in softness.
- Lipids: Create a shield on the fibre's surface to protect it from the drying out process.
Apply a 50c amount of Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2 Complete Nutrition Shampoo to wet hair and scalp. Massage into the head using palms of the hands. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.