Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo is Redken's most concentrated all-in-one formula for all hair types and textures. This ultra-rich and luxurious shampoo provides intense conditioning, reduced breakage and color fade protection.
Featuring Citric Acid, an alpha hydroxy acid within our concentrated bonding care complex that conditions to help protect weak bonds and helps to improve hairs strength and resiliency after a bleach or color services. This pH-balancing shampoo is specifically formulated with an acidic pH to help to defend against the potential negative effects that can be caused by hair coloring, lightening and heat styling. The result? Hair that looks and feels healthy!
• Up to 56% less breakage*
• Up to 76% of split ends appear reduced**
• Up to 11x smoother hair*** System tames frizz and adds intense shine.
• pH balancing for color fade protection
• For all hair types and textures
• Citric Acid, an alpha hydroxy acid, which conditions to help protect weak bonds
* * Brushing Test. When used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo and Conditioner vs. Classic Shampoo on Bleached Hair
** Visual Grading. When used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Treatment vs. classic shampoo on bleached hair *** When used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Treatment
How to use:
Use as a complete regimen with Acidic Bonding Concentrate conditioner. Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse. Follow with Acidic Bonding Concentrate conditioner. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.