This weeks look is Elegance. To achieve this look I used the fabulous Jane Iredale 'Your Signature Look' limited edition makeup kit which includes the Pure Pressed Blush in shade Sheer Honey, Lip Fixation lip stain gloss in shade Complusion and the 'Smoke Gets In Your Eyes' eye shadow kit.
To begin this look I started by using the sheer honey blush over my foundation on the apples of my cheekbones lightly blending backward towards my ears.
Next I applied the 'Smoke Gets In Your Eyes' eyeshadow pallet in these steps:
- First I applied the lightest shade 'Nude' to the eyelid as a base
- I applied Violet into the crease of the eyelid and Aubergine right above the crease of the eyelid
- Using the shade 'Sizzle' I applied a V shape to the outer corner of the eyelid and blend blend blended!
- I put 'Sheer Gold' into the inner corner of the eye by lighting patting down on the lid and not blending
- I then blended again over the corner of the eye in around the crease to get a nice smouldering finish
For the lips I applied 'Complusion' lip fixation colour stain and waited a minute before applying the lipgloss
This is a classic evening time look and is for perfect special occasions!