So much went on this week, mainly in our Kildare Town Store. So at the start of the week we got the remaining of The Ordinary Range online, this little range is one to look out for, we have already done a second order after our first week so make sure to keep an eye out on the site as afew bits have sold out but will be back in very soon. Its funny how you come across brands, I was on to three mobile upgrading our phones and while I was chatting with Rachel my account manager, she was telling me about The Ordinary and from there I spent abit of time researching it, so thanks Rachel for this one.
We also took on NIOD & Hylamide. NIOD has been around for a little while but relatively new to Irish Stores, with NIOD you need to spend abit of time doing the research to find the right products for you and when you do ..... it pays off. If I was to recommend to you two products from this range, check out NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum 1.00% and NIOD Multo-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex.
Hylamide is a small line and abit easier to find your way around. Works for skin looking for help with signs of ageing, problems with dryness and dehydration.
Extra Value, Newness, and B1G1F
20% off Kerastase Duo Boxes: They have launched their duo's boxes, beautiful packaging, they have 5 offerings, one for dry hair, damaged hair, frizzy hair, lifeness hair & fine hair. Dry, Frizzy & Fine Hair are the first to go, so if you need to stock up ... do. its great getting the 20% off. Their packaging is very beautiful this time again, so really are a great as a little pressie for someone. You can never go wrong with Kerastase as a gift for anyone in your life.
- These are not new this week but are still worth a mention as I've only spoken about Kerastase and its only technically 2 weeks old. Their new Aura Botanica range is a beautiful new addition to their collections. Heres whats its for
- For 48hrs, It will give you a Glossy Hair with an uncoated feel to the hair
- For 72hrs, Anti Frizz
- 4 x Shinier hair
- Yonka's Serums: There's 1 New addition, a reformulation and 2 newly packaged serums. They are gorgeously packaged, and I think Yonka addicts should definitely give these a go.
- Clarins: they have SO much new going on, there are too many to even put in here. But these are some really worth popping in to try
- Clarins Mission Perfection Eyes SPF15
- Clarins Hydra Essentiel Range
- ClarinsMen Revitalising Gel with 3 Free Gifts
- Clarins Supra Volume Mascara Gift Set
- Clarins Daily Energiser Lovely Lip Balm
- Clarins Skin Illusion Blush
Definetly keep an eye out for next week, we have some beautiful Mothers Day Gift Idea's for you for Mothers Day.
- Vita Liberata Body Blur now in Fair, Medium & Dark
They're 4 shades to choose from in the bronzer & 2 Hightlighters. Definetly worth popping in to try these. Amazing pigments
We are starting a Buy 1 Get 1 Free fragrance Sale to Launch National Fragrance Day this Tuesday coming. There is more choice instore so do come in to us to see all our ranges and offers. The perfect excuse for the a Mothers Day Gift Bargin.