Over a decade on from revolutionising hairstyling with the launch of its first styler, ghd remains true to its founding ethos: the spirit of transformation. Ghd have since broadened their super range from stylers to professional quality brushes and the most impressive hairdryers available on the market today. Even after all these years the Ghd hair straightener is still very much a must have for most women and men who want smooth, sleek luscious hair - especially with us girls from Millies.
It’s not just poker straight hair that can be achieved with the fantastic range of stylers from ghd, but you can also curl, wave and flick your hair into any desired hairstyle. With a vast range of hair tutorials on the ghd website, as well as online, you will never be short of looks to create. The great thing about ghd straighteners is that you can create almost all styles, with one model of Ghd hair straighteners.
“A true classic isn’t defined by time or fashion. It stands alone; confident and brave. It’s made of truth, beauty and style. The perfect red lip. The little black dress. The battered blue jeans. The ghd gold classic styler.” – ghd
Whats the difference with all GHD Stylers!
Ghd IV Styler is GHD Original styler that has been out since it launched.
Ghd Classic Gold Range has new gold plates with glimmering accents throughout the styler, more of a luxury feel, plates are smoother, comes with a protective place guard and has an automated sleep mode for safety. This Rnge has a Classic Plate, Mini and Max.
Ghd Eclipse, the creme de la creme of Ghd Hair Straightners, tackles any hair texturequickly and easy. You get long lasting curls, leaving your hair glossy with an unbeatable shine. Outside of the styler is cool, it doesn't heat, which is better when curling your hair. This styler will also turn itself off fter 30 mins. This Styler is a Game Changer.
CHERISH AND PROTECT
Cherish it with the love and care it deserves and you will be rewarded with long, devoted service.
- Always switch your styler off and unplug it after use
- Do not allow the hot plates to touch textiles, plastic materials, or heat-sensitive surfaces
- Always ensure that the hot plates do not come into contact with the supply cord: this could melt away the insulation and risk electrocution
- Never leave a hot styler unattended
- Always allow the plates to cool before storing
- When the styler has cooled, fold the supply cord in the same way as it was first delivered in its packaging. Do not wind it around your hand or the body of the styler and your styler will deliver the results every time
- When the styler is not in use, always lay it on a flat heat-resistant surface. Never hang the styler by its cable