The benefits of Vitamins in helping the skin to glow and stay young, cannot be denied. If we nourish our skin with vitamins from within we not only work on the skin of the face but all over the body. And when used in conjunction with topical application of vitamins through our favourite products, it’s a real recipe for amazing skin.
Vitamin A – Vitamin A is one of the best nutrients for reducing wrinkles, smoothing the roughness of the skin, and helping pigmentation spots to fade and for generally stronger and healthier skin no matter your skin type or concerns. Shockingly 95% of Irish women are deficient in this super skin boosting vitamin.
- Generates a healthy strong skin
- Naturally exfoliates for a smooth skin
- Protects from the environment and free radicals which cause skin to age
- Plumps and hydrates the skin
- Normalises oil production whether your skin is oily or dry
- Stimulates healthy collagen production
- Repairs pigmentation
Best sources of Vitamin A:
- Advanced Nutrition Skin Vit a+ - an oral skin supplement which also contains Vitamin D.
- Environ AVST Moisturisers – call 045530535 for more information
- Image Ageless Range – call 045530535 for more information
Vitamin C – Vitamin C is an overall anti-ager, in fact, among the best vitamins for skin glow.
- A known anti-oxidant
- Stimulates Collagen
- Reduces Redness and evens out skin colour
- Anti-inflammatory (Rosacea)
- Lightens & brightens
- Provides a natural SPF to strengthen skins barrier to the sun but not to totally replace SPF.
- Hydrates and heals
Best sources of Vitamin C
- Advanced Nutrition Vit C Plus – all skin benefits and also boosts the immune system
- Advanced Nutrition Skin Vit C – concentrated skin benefits
- Image Vital C Range – Call 045530535 for more info.
- Environ Skincare Range – Call 045 530535 for more details
Vitamin E – Keeping the skin moist is most important to retain the glow of the skin. Vitamin E is among the best vitamins for glowing skin, which acts as a natural moisturizer
- Acts as a powerful anti-oxidant
- Deeply hydrates and heals the skin
- Reflects harmful UV Rays
Best sources of Vitamin E:
- Advanced Nutrition Skin Vitality 1
- Advanced Nutrition Skin Accumax
- Image Skincare and Environ Skincare – call 0450530535 for more info.