Hi Guys, Linda here!
I just wanted to do a little blog post to keep you all updated on a brand that, since we took it on last April here at Millies has just been going up and up in my estimations the more I use it.
Shiseido is a Skincare & Make Up range that has been going strong for over 140 years and is the world’s oldest, most established skincare and makeup brand and maybe for that reason people assume that it’s for an older, more mature skin. This is DEFINITELY not the case. Women in Japan, where Shiseido originated, are famous for having the world’s most amazing complexions – and believe me this is not down to genetics. It’s because of brilliant skincare routines and products like Shiseido, that are more than 30 years more advanced than western skincare.
Last Tuesday I had the chance to pop up again to Shiseido’s Training Day for Makeup and Skincare with the lovely Danielle Mahon, who was crowned makeup artist of the year last year and is a brand ambassador for Shiseido. On the day we covered different looks that can be achieved using the range but also how the basis of all amazing makeup looks is the skin underneath. This is the main aim of Shiseido as a brand in general to give every woman, whether she is 18 or 80, Beautiful Skin!!
So Danielle used a wide range of ages as a models and showed us that by using some of the hero products from Shisedio – suitable for you skin type all women can achieve the look they deserve. Here’s some of the top products she used on the day and here are a few that I feel should be in very woman’s makeup bag or skincare routine!!
- Synchro Skin Foundation - This absolute GOD of a foundation glides onto the skin like silk and fills in open pores and fine lines along the way. Even though it has a feather like texture, it can be built up to full coverage – without the ‘cakey’ look. Also now available in Synchro Glow for a drier skin type.
- Sheer Eye Zone Corrector - Life-saver alert!! This under eye concealer literally melts into the skin to hide dark circles (shade 103 – Peachy Tone to neutralise darkness under the eyes) and is also the perfect concealer to brighten darker areas when contouring (Shade 102).
- Perfecting Concealer Stick - Available in 4 shades to hide blemishes perfectly and use shade 11 on an angled brush to clean up under the brows after filling in. Say goodbye to bad brows!
- Shiseido Bronzing Powder - Danielle used the Medium shade of this on the day to contour, warm up the skin in general and also to create the burnt orange blown-out eye that’s so huge right now. Perfect Summer Look!
- Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam - To say that this cleanser is to die for is an understatement! The rich foam that develops with this cleanser on the skin is like nothing I’ve ever felt before and when used with the Cleansing Brush you’re guaranteed a cleansing experience you won’t forget in a hurry.
- Beauty Sleeping Mask - I personally use this a couple of times a week, every week and also the night before an occasion. The tiny beads of Vitamin E & C melt into your skin when massaged on you’ll wake up with skin that’s bright, plump and ready for the day. An absolute must for all brides!!!!
As I’m getting married myself next year, Shiseido is definitely what I’ll be using on my skin between now and the wedding because I know I’m guaranteed what I want the most for my big day – Beautiful Skin!!
Feel free to call me on 045-530 535 or call in to our Kildare store for recommendations or advice on Shiseido.