Yon-Ka, is a French skin care brand, that offers an alternative to and a complement to modern medical aesthetic treatments and to give your skin long-lasting, noticeable results with non-aggressive treatments.
The power of the essential oils and plant extracts is harnessed within the Yon-Ka range and along with ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, polyphenols, peptides and AHAs addresses and solves all types of skincare concerns and issues.
Yon-Ka uses sustainably sourced, organic plants of the highest grade so you know you receive the creme de la creme of ingredients in every single Yon-ka product.
Yonka Sustainability Efforts
Strict Formulation Standard
- Average of 92% of ingredients of natural origin over all our ranges
Certified organic ingredients whenever possible
Gluten-free and mainly vegan formulas
- A red list of banned ingredients in our new formulas and products being reformulated that goes beyond European regulations.
- Tests that guarantee the total safety of our ingredients and products
No animal testing in accordance with European regulations
Packaging that guarantees the preservation of our formulas
- Production 100% Made In France meeting BPF criteria – ISO 22716
Practical actions for the environment:
- Commit to using more responsible packaging
- Develop all our communication tools and promotional items using sustainable materials
- Ensure respect for biodiversity and people in the supply of our plant materials, in order to limit our impact on the environment through sustainable supply chains
- Ensure an increasingly environmentally-friendly production site
- Support the Association “Un Toit pour les Abeilles”