Introducing the next generation of Steampod. 14% thinner and 37% lighter than the Steampod 2.0 for improved comfort whilst styling.
Suitable for all hair types, the Steampod is similar to the traditional salon blow dry, except this treatment requires use of an ingenious preparation cream, enriched with cuticle-smoothing keratin, which is to be applied to shampooed hair before styling. Then working to deliver a localised stream of high pressure steam to the hair shaft, deeply hydrating the hair without causing heat damage, the Steampod gives you a high gloss finish that looks fresh from the salon.
Even coarse, thick locks, can be beautifully tamed with the Steampod tool which boasts a water filtration system to produce pure steam to rehydrate and nourish damaged hair while the blow dry creams are packed with Pro-Keratin technology to help rebuild and strengthen fibres to leave hair looking smooth. With continuous steam pressure the detangling comb attachment and ceramic plates to straighten, this Professionnel Steampod from L'Oreal gives you amazing results that will last until your next shampoo.
1. Remove the water tank and fill with demineralised water. Re-attach to the Steampod 3.0.
2. Turn on the Steampod 3.0 and choose your temperature:
3. Wait until the light stops flashing, which means the Steampod 3.0 has reached the desired temperature.
4. On dampened hair, apply the Steampod cream (for thick hair) or milk (for fine to normal hair) and blowdry.
5. Separate hair into small sections and run the Steampod down the length of the hair, from root to tip.
For a glossy finish, end with a drop or two of the Steampod serum
We love reviews of our products. If you'd tried this one, Let us know what you think about it!Close